- By wponepoll on March 5, 2014
gather rich qualitative data
Qualitative research explores the how and why of behaviour. The beauty of qualitative research is that we can reach people in many different ways.
- By wponepoll on March 3, 2014
online quantitative research
Quantitative research explores the what, where and when of behaviour. Our online surveys and data analysis provide insight for companies and organisations across all industries.
- By OnePoll on March 5, 2013
pr surveys for brand exposure
Generate news angles with a OnePoll PR survey, and secure name-checked national media coverage for your brand.
- By Oliver Conner on December 19, 2013
A question we often get asked, especially by companies new to research, is ‘what are the reasons for conducting...
- By Grant Bailey on December 18, 2013
As the online space increasingly permeates our day-to-day lives and we find ourselves communicating more through social networks, it...
- By Oliver Conner on December 9, 2013
A quick guide to using an online bulletin boards to collect qualitative data. Online bulletin boards are becoming increasingly…
- The service levels we receive from OnePoll are first class. They totally understand the pressures arising from our fast-paced business and can be relied upon to add value to our own thinking.~ Fiona Gaiger, Insight at Ella's Kitchen
why choose onepoll?
Our panelists are engaged and responsive
We have 100,000 UK members with access to 1 million+ worldwide
We are flexible and cost effective
As a small agency we have the flexibility to react quickly, meet tight deadlines, and keep costs down
We have a wide range of research tools at our disposal
We offer qualitative and quantitative research methods and our services range from omnibus and PR survey campaigns to large scale insight projects and measurement exercises
We provide reliable and robust online research
Our team offer research of the highest standard, and are members of the Market Research Society and ESOMAR