Whether you’re fine-tuning a marketing campaign, developing a new product, measuring brand awareness or generating media coverage – we have everything you need to fulfil your research project.
We have a wide range of tools available and believe that a mixed method approach to research is the way to create the most insightful studies. Our methods include quantitative surveys and polling, online qualitative research, community research, social media research and reporting and storytelling.
It’s not one size fits all
We are incredibly flexible and offer tailor-made research solutions. Our team take a consultative approach – helping you choose the appropriate method, sampling and question type to achieve the most robust results.
This is an overview of our key research services:
- Customer Insight
- PR Surveys for media exposure
- Online Qualitative Research
- Community Research
- Social Media Research
- Omnibus Surveys
Creative research design
Our approach to research is simple.
We begin by discussing and understanding your objectives, and then we match the tools and people to get the job done.
As part of your research project, we’ll:
- Choose the right approach
- Formulate the questions
- Write research proposals
- Advise on ethical and regulatory issues
- Recruit respondents
- Conduct interviews
From simple polls to complicated surveys – OnePoll has you covered!
Whether you are conducting a monthly tracker or a multi-country international research survey – our project management team and survey scripting professionals take the strain away from your project
About our advanced survey scripting software:
- Fully featured – includes routing, piping, database look up and more
- Huge library of question types – from sliders and grids to a variety of open fields
- Interactive Flash integration – create Flash data capture questions
- Multimedia support – images, sounds and video are all catered for
- Custom branding – design the look and feel of your survey
Our data processing team can deliver your results in the way you want it – check out some of the ways we’ve been delivering data to our clients.
- Raw Data and Data Tables – we can slice your data up, group and segment it the way you want it, presenting it in an attractive Excel report
- Presentations and Graphs – our research executives are experienced in creating stylish reports quickly and effectively
- Summaries and Reports – by combining a researcher’s attention to detail with a journalist’s eye for a story, we pull the key stats out of your research and write compelling copy
- Dashboards and Visualisation – we can enable you to explore your data using a bespoke visualisation dashboard, or check out our infographics page to see some of the graphical wizardry we have performed for our clients